How to Access
Mentoring can be accessed through a home visiting case-worker, if you live in the local government areas of:
- Hobsons Bay
- Moonee Valley
About the service
Our mentoring program matches you with a volunteer with skills that complement your goals in engaging with a mentor.
Some things mentors can help with include:
- learning to cook for your baby or toddler,
- learning the road rules to allow you to get your learners permit,
- learning how to play or read to your baby or toddler,
- learning to maintain the house, and
- other practical life skills that you’ve not had a chance to get to know.
The program is funded by the Caroline Chisholm Society through donations.